Barsumo batch ordering allows you to place multiple orders to different suppliers at the same time, at the click of a button. If you have a lot of suppliers, this feature is a massive time-saver.
First, products must be linked to their respective supplier(s). This can be done by either:
- Selecting product(s) and assigning supplier(s) OR
- Clicking into a product and adding suppliers there
If a product is not linked to a supplier or a supplier has no products linked to it, neither will appear on the order sheet.
Steps to placing an order(s)#
- Login to the Barsumo webapp
- Go to 'Place Orders'
- Select the products you wish to order
- Click on 'REVIEW ORDERS'
- Add order notes e.g. "Please deliver before Thurs."
- Choose whether you want to 'Email orders to suppliers'.
- Unselect (untick) orders that you don't want to send at this time. Orders that are not sent will be saved as draft orders.
- If you need to make an order adjustment, go back to the 'Create' step and adjust as required
- When finished, click on 'SUBMIT ORDERS'
- The orders will be sent to the person who submitted the order, the supplier email addresses, and the venue email addresses.
- The orders will also be recorded in the order log (i.e. 'All Orders')
Email orders to suppliers?#
If you need to record orders placed offline or outside of Barsumo (e.g. via tel, voicemail, WhatsApp, etc), you can do this by submitting an order and opting not to send/email the order to the supplier. The order will be recorded in Barsumo but won't be sent to the supplier email addresses.
Order Log ('All Orders')#
To view orders that have been sent, track deliveries, and check-in invoices, go to 'All Orders'.